Thursday, July 16, 2009

Countdown: T-Minus 1 Day

I had the opportunity to read the AARPBulletin while sitting for five minutes (I won't tell you where), when I saw an article entitled "All-American Vacations - 50 Top Summer Attractions, State By State".

Well guess what? Of the 7 States we are travelling to or through, we will definately be visiting 3 of the "Star Attractions".

Navy Pier in Chicago, Il,
Indiana Dunes National Lakeshore, Indiana,
Mall of America, Minnesota.

Plus, we will probably drive through Devil's Lake State Park in Wisconsin.

The other three?
Cedar Point in Ohio (opted for R&R Hall of Fame in Cleveland instead)
Independence Hall in PA (Just driving through!)
and Times Square, NY (Been there - done that!)

This is looking like an "All Star" vacation.

Ken

P.S. I realized that you might have gotten the wrong idea of where I was sitting and reading. No! Not there. It was in the kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment