Friday, April 10, 2009

A camping shower, much like a spa??

Well, we survived our first night in the RV and I woke up in the morning with the sunrise. It was exciting and had experienced a very good nights sleep. It was a crisp 38 degrees outside (or so). The RV is comfortable and spacious and I know that I can spend 14 days in the vehicle, rig, tin can, etc. Ken and I slept in the over the cab bunk and navigating the ladder was not bad. It makes me feel young to climb to the top bunk! So I woke up and Ken said he wanted to get up and blog. Everyone else was still sound asleep so we headed for the showers. Towels in hand, excited that the showers were clean and awaiting the hot water. I got into the shower room and sudddenly realized that it was also at most 38 degrees in the shower room as well. ugggg. I turned on the water and jumped in the shower, almost tempted to keep my clothes on but after all I was roughing it!! The water was a lot warmer than the air but the shower head was meant for a 10 year old child. I was wondering how Ken was making out as he was in the shower room next door. I took a quick shower and decided it was just too cold to shave my legs. I was on a mission to get this shower done!. Finally I decided to get out quickly, dry off and get dressed as quickly as possible. I opened the shower room door to the outside and found Ken exiting at the same time. As if we were twins, we turned to each other, looked each other square in the eyes and said "Oh My God!!!"

Kathy

1 comment:

  1. Elise says TMI on the shaving the legs!! We have enjoyed your trip so far, hope it ends well. Although we don't know if we are ready for a "tin can" !! Keep the stories coming! The Hobsons

    ReplyDelete